• Begin by visiting: http://baypath.worldcat.org/advancedsearch
• Click on Sign In next to the My Library Account link in the upper right corner.
• Click on "Set/reset password" and enter the number (starts with 77) from your Bay Path ID into the "Bay Path ID" field.
• A link to set your password will be e-mailed to your Bay Path account. Once your password is created, you can sign in to My Library Account.
• You know you're signed in when the My Library Account button is in bold letters.
** Your Library Account is where you will go to place materials on hold or renew materials you have borrowed.